Thursday, April 07, 2011

Worship Wednesday

Hello Cazhes,

I know its now 2am, well technically Thursday, but I got in late from work and I wanted to do this post anyway.  Well I want to start a new segment on my blog called Worship Wednesday's were I can give praise to my heavenly father for his grace and mercies.  But also to encourage someone who might be going thru some trials and tribulations and is feeling a little down from the day to day struggles that life throws at us.  Lately I found myself struggling with certain situations and circumstances that I do not have any control over and things that I need to learn how to control a little better and I pray God allow me to handle those situations in a way that is pleasing to him.  No I am not a holy roller, but I am a Christian and I do believe that there is a God!  So on Wednesday's I plan to share some form of encouragement either thru his word or in song.  So today I found strength and encouragement for my spirit from a playlist of songs that I go to when Im feeling a little down here are a few as follows:

The Clark Sisters- Name It Claim It
The Clark Sisters- Jesus Unhooked The Chains
Coko featuring Lil Mo, Fantasia, and Faith Evans - Endow Me
Donnie McClurkin featuring Karen Clark Sheard - Wait on the Lord
Smokie Norful- Still Say Thank You
Mary Mary- Cant Give Up Now
Helen Baylor- If It Had Not Been For The Lord
 and last but not least Ms. Church Girl herself:


Onitsha


 Onitsha featuring Coko, Mary Mary, and Deborah Cox - My Life
Onitsha is a background singer for Mary Mary and background singer on American Idol this track is off her Church Girl Album released in 2007 I love it just the words make me wanna put on my boxing gloves and fight the good fight..and not give up.. Hope this touches someone much love CocoaDout...
Press the Play Button To Listen.
Sorry the person who made this video originally thought it
was song
by Kiki Sheard so those parts are really Onitsha...
.

all images are coutersy of google these are not my personal images unless they are photos of me.

No comments: