Sunday, July 17, 2011

VS Haul

Hello Cazhes,

I recieved my VS Gift card in the mail, you remember I had trouble when I tried using it to do an online purchase, so I just had them send me a plastic card to use at the store.  Well I got everything I wanted.  I want to say thanks again to my girl Erica @ TheGlamorousGleams here is the link: http://www.theglamorousgleam.com/











My new puppy Lpinky.. isnt she cute?
 VS 5/$25 I have been purchasing these since high school the quality use to be  better but its still worth it.
VS Face Primer review coming soon (first time using it today and wow im impressed.
VS Stuffed Doggie of course pink and leopard was the one I chose.. free gift with purchase
VS Love Rocks perfume
VS Secret Garden fragrance in Luscious Kisses
also some other items I picked up
Twilight Woods mini lotion and body spray (hands down one of my faves not only cuz the name lol)
Big Hoop Earrings from Body Central

I think I spent my gift card well, what you guys think?

Also some blushes I picked up... for my upcoming Giveaway so stay tuned more products to be included...

CocoaDout..

10 comments:

Aseya said...

That puppy is so cute!! I can't wait for the Face primer review :)

GirlRatesWorld.com said...

Cool...I can't wait for the reviews!

Mz. More said...

Awesome haul and no problem. Glad you got everything you wanted! :)

SAT said...

Yes you did spend it well. You got some great stuff! I gets my 5/$25 as well :).

G Jones said...

Good haul! I love VS, the Luscious Kisses smells so good :)

CocoagirlD said...

@Prettyinthedesert Thank you honey aint she cute lol.. i done named her and everything lol.. Thanks for stopping by
Tisha

CocoagirlD said...

2Girlratesworld hey bff ok review coiming soon wanna try it some more..

CocoagirlD said...

@Mz. More Thank you I did thanks for the giveaway honey I can appreciate it..

CocoagirlD said...

2SAT hey honey, girl that 5/$25 is the bomb.com for real

CocoagirlD said...

@Ms. VivaGlam Hey Friend yes it does it was a good deal too like $2.75 for each spray