Thursday, July 14, 2011

Talk To Me Thursday

Hello Cazhes,


Need some church up in here.  I am not feeling to well today, just a lil under the weather but his too shall pass.  Sometimes I let my current situations and circumstances get me down.  When these times come I have to suit up and remind myself who God is and prepare to fight; by acknowledging that God does not give me these feelings.  God wants us to be happy and live life abundantly and when trials come our way he wants us to keep our mind  and eyes on him for he is in control of it all so I have to let him have control and just do my part and trust him. 

This verse was suggested to me by my girl Lady K a.k.a Kendra @ http://kladycosmetics.blogspot.com/ from my last Talk to Me Thursday post where I admit I often get impatient and rush into things because I often get anxious so this scripture is reminding me that patience is a virtue. The scripture suggested was from the book of Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  also 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

I just need to know that God sees all and he knows what is best for me and is aware of all my needs and desires before I can even think or imagine it  Here are some selections that I have been listening to hope this helps someone like its helping me... Love and praying for you all.  CocoaDout..
Jesus is on he main line snippet sorry guys channeling some old school church..


Fred Hammond- I anoint myself

No comments: