Thursday, July 07, 2011

Talk To Me Thursday

Hello Cazhes,

Sometimes I enjoy the misty rain, it brings a calming peaceful serene feeling to me.  During this time I dont mind being outside in the rain long as its not a heavy down pour but just the misty rain.  The quietness in the air , the calmness of it all, it feels like the mist is purifying the earth and often during this time I talk to God and I try to listen and hear what he is trying to say.  Now  dont get it twisted I talk to God all the time no matter the place or time.  In the shower, in my car, at my desk at work, doesnt mattter but this particular time during the misty rain I feel like God is opening the floor so to say.  Well it was raining today a misty rain so I stood outside for awhile and just relaxed and stood still then I looked up at the heavens from where my help comes from and chilled with God.


 A particular song comes to mind for me right now,  I am expecting some things from God right now and Im trying to patiently wait lol I say that like I really have a choice right no I dont so Im waiting.  Hope all is well with you guys say a prayer for me and I am praying for you.. CocoaDout..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Patience is a virtue and while it is often difficult to wait for things to manifest it is necessary to be on His time! I rest on this scripture when I get antsy: Philippians 4:6!

CocoagirlD said...

@Lady Kendra aka Kendra Thank you I am going to read that and write it down and God is always on time its just me being impatient. Oh i gave you a Best Blog Award I posted it right before this one.

SAT said...

I know what you mean by patiently waiting. I find myself getting impatient sometimes and tryiing to 'rush' God...useless right. I already know. What can I say, I am a work in progress. Thanks for the scripture Lady K aka Kendra.

CocoagirlD said...

@SAT Ikr im trying to work on it too.. and it is useless I get in my own way most of the time Im seriously working on that.. Have a good weekend and if you didnt see I gave you a Best Blog award too..

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Patience is definitely a virtue! God is amazing in his timing!