Guess what you guys, I have been given a One Lovely Blog Award yaaaah. I was checking my comments and I saw that I was awarded a blog award from a friend and inspiration to me. The award came from ASingleMothersJourney. (http://www.asinglesmothersjourney/.). Oh my I was so excited, shocked, and happy this brought tears to my eyes. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. I have only been on blogger for a few months and I currently have 19 wonderful members in my family. You guys just don't know how much you mean to me! I enjoy the time that we share from reading your channel and interacting from mines. You guys inspire me so much from hair tips, beauty looks, the latest trends, styles, organization, cooking, recipes, sharing your day to day life and even spiritual and personal growth. Now the rules and requirements with the recipient's of this Award is listed below.
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it
Seven Random Things About Me
- You would be shocked to know that I collect E.T. dolls lol I know he is so cute.
- I love the way Comet cleaner smells, i sprinkle it in the sink just to smell it wish they made an air freshener in this scent weird I know.
- My favorite color is pink well fuchsia
- I originally wanted to own a beauty salon, but changed my mind cause I'm not one for gossiping and drama (silly me) might still pursue it one day.
- I am a Leo, Born August 1st.
- The worst thing you can do is lie to me, I dislike liars its a pet peeve of mines as my mom would say "Say what you mean and mean what you say" lol at her right now.
- As soon as I get home I'm logging into my blogger account to see whats going on with you guys.
http://www.asinglesmothersjourney.blogspot.com/ This young lady is so talented and beautiful you see that from the way she is with taking care of her daughters, she really spends alot of time and puts her best into everything she does with them. I admire her strength, wisdom, and her ambition for more in life. She is gorgeous and the legs on this diva sorry im just saying lol. Hot Mama so jelly of those legs girl going back to the gym asap. She has recipes, inspirational messages and this diva can shop.
http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com/ Ms.VivaGlam, this Diva is like your homegirl that you see yourself sitting on a porch with laughing and having a good time chilling and relaxing. She is very warm and kind and has a great smile. She shares ootd, fotd, from reviews down to organization tips. She was my very first subscriber well family member and I enjoy her blog so you should check her out I know you will too.
http://www.sharon-871sher.blogspot.com/ Ms. Sher, this lady is like a sister of mines she is always there to encourage and support you and have your back. She reminds me so much of one of my family members I smile everytime i see her with her LOTD'S. Cause that's how much she remind me of them. Sher has everything on her page this diva her know she can shop and I betch she gets all the good deals too. Sister girl be hooking the LOTD's up eyeshadow and lips be popping. I would love to play in her makeup stash.
http://www.keyrahlipstick.blogspot.com/ Aww this Diva is like a lil sister to me in my head. She will take you with her on her natural hair journey while still pumping out style, beauty, and glamour. My girl shows you how to be cute and chic. And she is living her life like is golden and enjoys spending her time with friends and family see how you fit in check her out.
http://www.mochamishmash.blogspot.com/ Now this Diva right here has every color nail polish you can think of! I mean man I could go to her spot and pick out any color I could ever want. She keeps you hip on whats new and whats in style with nail care and color and other beauty tips as well. I am still in awe of the nail polish collection she must have so if you are into your nails and all the lovely shades and designs that are out there or just for beauty tips or getting to know someone new please stop by and check her out.
http://www.andree-marie.blogspot.com/ Ms. Andree is a hair dresser and stylist she blogs about her adventures at work, on set at photo shoots, hair care tips, styling and also shares a bit of her personal life. Please check her out you wont be disappointed she keep showing these nice haircuts.. its tempting me to cut mines again noo I cant tryin to grow it out lol. sorry got sidetracked but check her out.
http://www.girlratesworld.com/ Meet Ms. Nicole, as she breaks down product by product and rate these beauty items we so fall in love and die to get our hands on. Nicole rates products as far as to what they the company promise to give us the consumers. I don't know about you but its good to get another person ratings and feelings about certain products that I been wanting to try. She also does FOTD, LOTD, and so much more. Be sure to check her out this diva is making moves she know the business..
http://www.mommyke.blogspot.com/ Diva, Diva, Diva Ms. Mommy in heels she is a mom, wife, and student this diva gives you the rundown on healthy hair and how to maintain it for everyone in the fam from Ms Diva herself to hubby, son and and lil mama too lol she is so cute. Ms. Mommy gives you all her hair care tips and recipes for make it yourself hair remedies and treatments also she shares beauty and health tips that help you to be the best Diva possible. Please check her out she has the music playing for you..
http://www.heartflowsministry.blogspot.com/ Please meet Funmi, A beautiful Diva who has her eyes on Jesus and everything God has for her. I enjoy her blog very much, she is an inspiration to me. I am trying to better my walk with Jesus and become a better person mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and in every way possible. So I know that Ms. Funmi and her messages will definitely help me along my way. Please be sure to check her out you wont regret it.
www.highheelsgoodmeals.blogspot.com/ This fashionista shares her fashion sense and her taste for the fine cuisine. She has a contagious smile that makes you feel as if you were kickin it with her on one of her outings to dine or just having fun with friends and family. Although im new to her blog I am so intrigued she really takes on the meaning of living your life like its golden and that makes me realize that I need to get out more cuz sista girl is having all the fun.
Well there are so many more blogs that I could give this award to but because of lack of time the rest I am going to give a shout out so please stop by and tell them CocoagirlD sent you if you subscribe..
- http://juicybeautygossip.blogspot.com/ I love the way her blog is design.
- http://kulchicbeauty.blogspot.com/ Love her.
- http://macstyleforhair.blogspot.com/ Mr. Marvin has a way with words.
- http://www.makeup4play.com/ Love her very informative..
- http://saandyie.blogspot.com/ My youtube family.
- http://www.shorty2sweet59.com/ She reminds me of Aaliyah, she is very sweet.
- http://paintedglam.blogspot.com/ She makes Getting glam look so easy
- http://www.theglamorousgleam.com/ Im always spelling this wrong shh.. dont tell she is BOMB.COM
- http://www.stealmyheartlovee.com/ This diva always gets me in trouble having me wanna spend $