Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Smokey Eye... Smokey Eye Series

Hello Cazhes,

Whats going on with you guys?  Well I have been doing vids again I hope they come out okay.  The vid quality is not the best but I hope the looks come out on camera.  I just entered three contest and hope to win.  Most of these looks are considered smokey eye looks so I decided to include them in my smokey eye series. Well here are the looks hope you guys enjoy.  I will give the product breakdown later.. Thanks hope you guys had a great weekend.



This is the look I was going for....

 Entry for Wet N Wild $100 Product Giveaway ... using Wet n Wild Comfort Zone, Getting Sunburned and a lil of wet n wild 525D Lipstick ...

2 more Smokey Eye Looks I did but I will include that in a separate post becuz, Guess what I did vids.. yayyyy,,  Did any of you guys enter the giveaway?

4 comments:

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Your makeup looks pretty! I really love the pink lipstick!

socialitedreams said...

i love the lip color!!!! and nice addition to the smoky eye series

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

CocoagirlD said...

@High Heels & Good Meals, Thanks honey you should get it i got the lipstick from walgreens for 69cents its wet n wild 525d it was on sale but no more than .99 reg price..

CocoagirlD said...

@socialitedreams Hey honey yes i like the lipstick too i outlined with another liptsick called magenta by kiss from bss.