Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting Smoked... Eyes that is. cont..

Hey Cazhes,

Ok so I have started already with one of my challenges, I think I am going to aim for friday nights to post the smokey eye looks cuz thats getting you ready for the weekend.  So this one I did last week so here it is hope you guys like CocoaDout..


Smokey Eye Challenge:

Here is My version of a Teal Smokey Eye...









Face:
Black Radiance Primer
Milk of Magnesia to combat oiliness
Maybelline Pure liquid foundation dark 2 and dark 1 mixed
contoured with  WNW Vanity matte brown eyeshadow
under eye elf tone corrector concealor in spice
set with maybelline fit me pressed powder in 355
blush Mac Raizin
set face with Ruby Kisses 16hr hold loose setting powder in bananb love this stuff..

Eyes:
Primer : Ruby Kisses 24/7 Magic Eyeshadow Primer
Base: Mac Groundwork paintpot
lid: Mac teal pigment
outer v: wnw lust matte black
crease: elf eyeshadow in cocoa bean
browbone: mac arena
lashline: Ruby Kisses HD gel liner in black
waterline: Mac smolder eye pencil
lashes: cherry blossom forgot the number sorry

Lips:
Mac chestnut lipliner
WNW megalast lipstick in 903c it was something peach
milani lipgloss in lip party 706 pink shimmer

Hair: Invisible Part Sew In w/ Urban Beauty Hair 10inch done by Ms. BlackberryKisses on yt.

Hope you guys enjoy..

13 comments:

SAT said...

Great job on the make-up; that smokey eye is popping! I like the hair too!

Kim said...

I love this look on you. You look so pretty!

Glimmer City said...

This is such a pretty look on you!

Check out my giveaways at http://glimmercity.blogspot.com.

CocoagirlD said...

@SAT, thanks honey im going to do a tutorial on it soon. Thanks for stopping by.
Tisha

CocoagirlD said...

@ASingleMothersJourney Hey sis aww thank you hope all is well with you and the girls.

CocoagirlD said...

@Glimmer City..Thank you Diva I appreciate it.
Tisha

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

You look gorgeous! I love the smokey eye on you! Very pretty!

GirlRatesWorld.com said...

Wow...I love that teal shadow. It looks amazing on you! I really loving the hair, too. I gotta chk out that tutorial on yt.

CocoagirlD said...

@High Heels & Good Meals Thanks diva.. I love the smokey wish I could wear it everyday but I rather sleep in lol..

CocoagirlD said...

@Girl Rates World Hey Nicole, Thank you I appreciate it.. im going to post the tutorial here to I just dont like editing vids..lol Thank you have a good weekend..

ChicBrie said...

This is too cute! As soon as I saw this I said..FOLLOW!
BEAUTIFUL!

www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

CocoagirlD said...

@ChicBrie Awww thanks honey.. coming to check and subbed to you .. i like that church girlchic..

ChicBrie said...

Thank you hun! Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it! I love your blog too! you have an awesome one!
~Crystal.
P.S I am gonna check out that youtube too girl!