Monday, June 27, 2011

Yaay,, I checked the mailbox...

Hello Cazhes,

Hello hope all is well with you guys.  Been a lil busy catching up on some much needed rest and other things and haven't  had time to post still have to do the teal smokey eye video and I will be gettting that to you guys soon hopefully.    So on  Saturday June 25, 2011,  well my mail don't run till the end of the afternoon, anywho so when i went to check my mail box guess what I received... hmmmmm...

My winnings from Ms. Andree Marie Giveaway..

I am so excited, as most of you know I am currently rocking an invisible part sew in and oooh this came right on time my head has been itching for days but I have been to lazy to wash it and I knew that this was coming so decided to wait.  Yuck I know but I will be washing it sometime this week just didn't get around to it last night, smh I even missed the BET Awards dang it just busy as a bee which is good.  Well Thanks again Ms. Andree girl you had that on speed delivery it got here so fast and I am so excited and cant wait to use it.  I recieved  1 Large Keracare shampoo and the Nail kit by Avlon. I didnt get a chance to take a picture of package but I will post pics and give of review of how I like the product which I am sure I will love it.  Keracare is a very good haircare company that has quality haircare products. If you guys haven't checked Ms. Andree Marie's  blog  here is the link : http://andree-marie.blogspot.com/  and please stop buy she has some awesome information on haircare, hairstyles, maintenance on beauty and she even shares with you a lil bit of herself from watching her hang out with friends and family. 
HERE IS THE LINK FROM THE GIVEAWAY: http://andree-marie.blogspot.com/2011/05/avlon-kera-care-giveaway.html

So how do you guys manage and maintain your sew ins or alternate hairstyles? Well thats all for now my cazhes..CocoaDout..

2 comments:

GirlRatesWorld.com said...

cool...i can't wait for the review of the keracare products...I suffer from severe itchy scalp time-to-time. Congrats on the win!

CocoagirlD said...

@Girl RAtes World Hey honey girl me tooo.. my scalp be on fire so I cant wait to wash it this weekend and I will be sure to post the review.