Saturday, August 06, 2011

INSPIRATIONS Kelly Rowland #2

Hello Cazhes,


So I saw this look on the cover of Jet Magazine months ago and I always said I was going to give this look a try so I finally got a chance to do the look.  So here it is please let me know what you guys think.  Sorry Im cranking out these posts a few more to follow.  Have a great weekend.  CocoaDout..



And here is my interpretation:














Products Used:

Face:
Primer Monistat Chafing Gel
Milk of Magnesia
Maybelline Pure Dark 2+3 mixed
Mac Careblend Pressed Powder Deep Dark
Ruby Kisses 16hr HD set n forget powder in banana
Queen Collection Bronzer Q120 Ebony Bronze to contour
Mac Dirty Plum Blush
Mac Ambering Rose Blush applied just to the apples of my cheeks

Eyes:
Elf Eye Primer in Champagne
Fantasia Wnw body paint purple color as base
Wnw Getting Sunburned dark shimmer brown (applied to crease to contour)
Mac motif eyeshadow as highlight
Mac MSF Deep Dark to blend in highlight and crease color
Mac Full Force Violet Pigment applied to lid
Mac Vex eyeshadow applied to inner eye corner
Jordana Liquid Liner Pen n black applied to lashline
Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
Nyx White pearl eyeliner applied to waterline
Elf Natural Lashes $1 pair

Lips:
Carmax in a jar as primer
Nyx Y2K lipliner mixed with Nyx Fuschia lipliner
WNW Just Peachy Lipstick
Mac English Accents Lipgloss mixed with Sephora litchi shine lipgloss


So how did I do?

10 comments:

socialitedreams said...

stunning, you did a fab job. i love that shade of blue/purple on the lid :)

kelly will be an upcoming makeup challenge of the week on my blog, want to submit this to be linked when she does?

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

CocoagirlD said...

@ SocialiteDreams Hey Vonnie thank you so much diva! I was looking for the right shade of blue for a while and I love me some Kelly Rowland and Yes i will submit my look for your challenge anytime and please feel free to join any of mines still doing the smokey eye challenge right now but welcome any of your looks.
Thanks for stopping by

Tisha

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

CocoagirlD said...

@Meme Aww Thank you Meme... I appreciate it..

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

YOu look great! Those colors really pop on you! I need to start incorporating more color in my makeup. Very inspiring.

GirlRatesWorld.com said...

These colors look amazing...I love the combo with the light pink lip. I haven't done a bright makeup look in a while but now you have me thinking that it's time :-)

CocoagirlD said...

@HighHeels&GoodMeals Thanks honey. You should try the blues and greens they look really great. But you look gorgeous w/o makeup anyway.

Tisha

CocoagirlD said...

@GirlRatesWorld, Hey BFF yes do it I cant wait to see looks from you im still thinking about that maybelline add. wanted to try the new falsies flared look. ttyl chica

Tisha

Dre said...

I love this look! That purple is poppin' miss lady :)

CocoagirlD said...

@ Miss Dre

Hey Diva thank you so much im loving the looks you cracking out and OMG im so loving your hair.. Thanks for stopping by.

Tisha