Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello Cazhes(Cash-ies)..

 
I am so excited to be here it has been along time coming.  Why? Life i have been so busy in 2010 well not as busy as 2011 is going to be I hope lol. Im hoping to venture out on some new things and aspects in my life and I plan to share with you as these adventures take place. Well for starters, I go by Tish for anyone who prefers my real name but Im also on youtube as lwoods78 as well.  But for this blog and as far as what I wish I would have made my youtube name CocoagirlD.. but such is life. This is the latest picture I took me and a friend went to see Ginuwine, Silk, and Avant and we had a great time what a great Valentine's day weekend. Well I hope to be getting some followers soon and I hope you guys enjoy my blog. xoxoxox CocoaD..

No comments: