So this past month I have been loving the following products:
1. Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara - OMG this right here is BOMB.COM in my Tamar voice. Hands down my favorite and if I apply 2 coats of this and one coat of Maybelline one by one mascara my eyelashes been killing em.. I love Maybelline mascaras this is up there with Maybelline lash stiletto and colossal mascara.. 2 Thumbs up..
2. Ruby Kisses - 16hr setting powder in banana This sets your makeup I have never found anything that holds my makeup and this does the job for about 5.99 you cant go wrong
3. OLAY body soap this is hands down my favorite body soap I am very OCD when bathing or showering I use 3 different soaps ijs it works for me. 1. I wash with bar soap 2.Then wash with body wash afterwards with sponge 3. Then I use seperate wash summers eve for my private TMI I know but I am a lady.. I cant use those harsh saops down there.
4. CleanClear mosturizer in Morning Burst I love this its not heay and oil free and doesnt make me break out.
5. Elf Tone Correcting Concealor in Spice- This is the business for my brows it holds like nobody's business. I will try to do a eyebrow video soon or some pics.
6. Jordana Terracotta Blush- Amazing color payoff and matte finish a nice coral color and great price 2.99 @ kmart
7. Mac Sweet as Cocoa Blush - When I first tried this I wasnt a fan but I tried again and fallen in love with this blush the perfect everyday color and im not one for shimmer at all on my cheeks and with this oily skin but it has just a tint of shimmer to it. i picked this bad boy up at CCO for 13.00 gotta love that CCO going again soon for my bday which is coming soon
8. Black Radiance Face Primer- This is an alternative to the loreal magic perfector that i was using. I love this so far it is non greasy and oil free it rubs on as a moisturizer feel to it ut a lil thicker and vanishes into the skin. I can really tell the difference when I dont wear it my skin just doesnt look all that put together if I miss this step. GReat buy @ 5.98 at walmart stores or wherever black radiance products are sold.