Monday, August 01, 2011

Musical Mondays/////// Yaay Its My Birthday!!


Hope you guys are having a wonderful and blessed day... CocoaDout...
Hello Cazhes,

Go Tisha Its your Birhday , Go Leo Its Your Birthday , Its your Birthday...Hey Guys I am so thankful to God for allowing me to see another year and I am so blessed to all of you guys,family, and friends.  The amount of Birthday Wishes, Kind words, Hugs, and Gifts makes a girl feel so very special and I wanna say Thank You.  So Today is also Musical Mondays so yall should know who im rocking too no other than my girl MJB Mary J. Blige.. If you dont know now you know.. she is my hands down fav female R&B artist.. so hope you guys can rock with me to these selections...


 Love you all God Bless and Thanks Again,,,

Tisha
xoxoxoxo muah to you all

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you doll! Sounds like you really had a wonderful day! May God continue to bless you with many many more!!

GirlRatesWorld.com said...

Happy Birthday, BFF! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

CocoagirlD said...

Aww thank you ladies I had a wonderful birthday even though i worked it was very specail to know so many people truly care
Thank you guys. muahhh..

Tisha

Fashion Maids said...

Happy B-Day! we are now following. Loving the make-up tips.

Makeup4play said...

Happy belated birthday. They are such a blessing.

CocoagirlD said...

@Makeup4Play Thanks Diva and yes they are..