Friday, January 27, 2012

Maybelline Nude Airfoam Review..

Hey Cazhes,

Sorry you guys I have been so busy lately, I mean busy sorry for staying away so long.  But I am back and I have several posts or things that I want to share with you guys.  I have been doing alot of drugstore hauling and the sad part is most of the stuff is still in the bag brand new or used slightly once lol, yes that is terrible and a shocker for me the makeup junkie.. So for starts I wanted to share my thoughts on the New Maybelline Nude Airfoam so tell me what you guys think and what have you guys been purchasing lately.. Im going on a makeup diet very soon its only a few items on my wishlist that I hope  to buy within the next few months. Other than that I am going to be shopping my stash for upcoming posts...
Miss you guys,, muaaahhh CocoaD...
Check out my girl GirlRatesWorld Review here



Added Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow in SilverFox review coming soon..

with eyeshadow.

4 comments:

GirlRatesWorld.com said...

I felt the same way about the foundation. I won't re-buy either. Love your hair BTW. Thanks for the shout out!

Debz Salazar said...

The hair is on point girl and the makeup is oh so right! Looking hot chica :-)


theMANEtopic.com

CocoagirlD said...

@GirlRatesWorld Thanks honey girl you keep me up on the latest always. Thank you boo.

CocoagirlD said...

@ TheManeTopic Thanks beautiful.