Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wishing for 2012/ Planning to Buy

Hey Cazhes,

I am so sorry, I have been mad busy and have been neglecting you guys.  I have gotten so much drugstore makeup over the past few months and have not open or used alot of it yet.  SMH anywho to start things off, I wanted to share my wishlist with you guys. Now these are items that I either plan to purchase, maybe get as a gift (fingers crossed) or just obsessing over at the moment.. Hope all is well with you guys, miss you and please stay tuned, I promise to get back in the swing of things soon. 

Love,
Cocoa


 Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Kit in 180 Brown,
Still on the quest for that perfect foundation so hoping to try this soon probably not the kit but at least the foundation..

Can't stop a gal from wishing right?









Nars Taj Mahal Blush, I have been obsessing over this item but just cant imagine paying that much for a blush, one blush at that.. so I either will be picking this up for spring or a NYX Cinnamon blush or Africa Eyeshadow that is suppose to be a dupe, but we will soon see.


Real Techniques Brush Sets Designed by the Samantha Chapman or b.k.a. Pixiwoo sister.  Every time I go to Ulta these are out of stock, so one day soon I will be getting my hands on these sets.  If you know me then you know I love me some makeup brushes.


Next on the list are these GORG.. Sonia Kashuk brushes in All About Glam brush set man just jaw dropping...nuff said.




Sleek Storm Palette
Sleek Contour Kit Dark
 
Sleek Me, Myself, Eye Palette
Sleek Chaos Palette
Kodak Camera Need This Asap to get back on video making..




But most of All,  I just want To:

So what is on your 2012 Wishlist???


No comments: