Monday, April 25, 2011

My first FOTD


Hello Cazhes,


Well there is nothing like wrapping a bad weekend with a smile.  Last night me and my sis went to see Madea's Big Happy Family the movie and boy it had me laughing the whole time.  I actually saw the play and that was good as well but boy the movie was funny too, Tyler is truly talented he always gets my vote.  Anywho I dont want to spoil the movie for those of you who hasnt seen it yet.  But here is my first FOTD, decided to use of my most wanted products which i just recently purchased and that is behold... The Mac Athma quad from the Mickey Contractor collection.  I just had to have this quad well I will go into detail on this quad at a later time just wanted to show of my FOTD.  Hope you guys have a wonderful work week and blessings to you all.. CocoaDout...



4 comments:

Vijay said...

simple and cute blog

Have a look at my blog too, if you like just drop in

Thanks and regds

Vijay
http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com

Cool Blogs

Makeup4play said...

Looks beautiful. Simple yet elegant.

From Broadway said...

gorgeous look!!!

CocoagirlD said...

@Makeup4play thank you diva i appreciate that coming from you honey..
@ Broadway thank you i love your blog having a hard time subscribing though.
@Vijay thank you you have very interesting topics on your blog.