Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

Hello Cazhes,



Thank God its Hump Day,  it has been a long week already.  Well I am always eyeing, wishing and wanting something so just to track the items that I want or wish to have instead of carrying a notebook to keep track  I decided to post it on my blog.  Well here are a few items I have been looking at and I hope to get a few of them soon.  Anywho let me know if you have some of these items and what  you think about them.  Now Im loving the Nine West items but I have no problem buying a dupe at all whatsoever. Talk to u guys soon.  CocoaDout...
Plastic frame sunglass with braided detail on the sides. 100% UV protection.
Braided Frame Sunglasses Nine West
Impanema Large Tote
Nine West Impena Large Tote
Sleek Blush Coral 933
Mac Peachstock Lipstick
Mac LoveRush Blush
sleek pout polish powder pink

Mac Select Cover up Concealor NW40


Mac Face N Body N9

No comments: