Thursday, May 19, 2011

His Swag

Hello Cazhes,


Ok so this man knocks me off my feet, its the way he makes me feel.  I feel like there is no one else in the room but me and him.  I feel like I am on stage and his eyes are on me only.  When I hear that sound I just cant help but move and groove.  When Im having a bad day just hearing  him makes all things immediately good and well.  His was my first crush and I hated to say goodbye.  You may know him matter fact im sure you do.  He did a video just for me hope you guys like..


Who else could I be talking about... hahahahaha R.I.P M.J.  you'll always be my first crush..
So whats your favorite M.J. song? I have so many this is just one that I heart so much.


2 comments:

Dee O. said...

Michael Jackson was such an INCREDIBLE man!!! His swag was out of this world....and his music still gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Sharon said...

aw what a gret crush honey hehe My fave song are Heal the World&will you be there