Thursday, May 19, 2011

Talk To Me Thursday

Hello Cazhes,

Well its Talk to me Thursday and today I have a scripture for you and also a selection that I have been feeling in my spirit.  Can I keep it real with you guys, I am so waiting on the Lord to guide and direct me so that my life can line up the way he wants me to live.  In his word he says he wants us to have life and life more abundantly and I am so ready for that!  Just been in a slump lately and ready for my breakthrough.  Praying for you guys and sending love and kindness your way.  CocoaDout..xoxoxo

The Scripture:

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

The Selection:

Fred Hammond featuring John P Kee- They that wait.. I have been playing this song over and over and it really lifts my spirit and no matter what I still will give God the praise. Hope this helps someone.


No comments: